What is Safetwist?
A simple lock that greatly improves the security of your home.
Eliminates “letterbox phishing” – a major security problem for traditional thumb turns, so it makes life much more difficult for burglars and much easier for you.
Especially protects young children as it restricts them from exiting the home without your knowledge.
Quick and easy to retro-fit to existing doors – you can do it yourself and no specialist tools are required.
No need to leave a key in the lock (which children can turn or remove and lose) and no more searching for keys.
- 6-pin high security CE Approved/BS Kitemarked snap-safe, anti-pick, anti-drill, and anti-bump cylinders.
- Also available with 10 pin maximum security cylinders.
- Available in sizes to suit most external doors – front, back and side.
- Satin-chrome finished and supplied with 3 keys.
- Designed, developed and manufactured in Ireland.
- Passed extensive independent durability testing.
- Compliant with EU, Irish and UK building regulations.
- Patented in the UK with patent pending in Europe and Ireland.
Anyone can do it!
Quick and easy to retro-fit to existing doors – you can
do it yourself and no specialist tools are required.
Keep burglars at bay
Avoid letterbox phishing or having your lock snapped, bumped, picked or drilled.
Safety and peace of mind
Restricts young children from exiting the home without your knowledge. No need to leave a key in the lock.
Secure your family in minutes
Complies with all the latest building and fire safety regulations and recommendations.